• More than 30 years of experience in research of semiconductor materials: fabrication, characterization, and development of related technologies.
• Wide range of scientific interests with an emphasis on the investigation, engineering, and employment of various defects and nanostructures in semiconductors.
• Ability to improve existing material characterization methods and invent new ones.
• More than 120 publications in leading refereed international scientific journals.
• Guest-editor and reviewer for Scientific Journals.
• Contributed more than 75 papers to international conferences on topics related to materials science and physics of semiconductors.
• Organized and chaired international conferences.
• Possess several patents.
Information updated 01.2022
Click to download an extended version of my resume.
Present position: Wiss. Mitarbeiter, Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, till 04.2025
Click to download a list of my publications.
The list is prepared in chronological order. Several not listed papers were published in national journals (Russian, Georgian and/or Japanese). Upon request, I can send you a copy of the requested paper.
On the right is presented a cover of Physica Status Solidi A journal (vol. 17, 2019) for which a figure from my manuscript was chosen.
A slideshow, scroll between graphs, click to enlarge.
Si (a-Si, c-Si, mc-Si, nc-Si, etc.)
Si-Ge, Ge, C
III-V, II-VI, dilute nitrades
HKMG SOI FET
Thin films, MQW, bonded wafers
Solar cells, Photonic systems
Magneto-resonance methods: ESR, EDMR, ODMR, EDSR, ODCR.
Electrical methods: DLTS, LDLTS, ODLTS, Hall effect, SPV, TDDB, TZDB, etc.
Infrared and optical methods: FTIR, RS, PL, PLE
Microscopy: TEM, HRTEM, AFM, EBIC, CL.
Mass Spectrometric methods: SSMS, LSMS, SIMS.
My data in professional
2010 - present
2010 - present
Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (2005).
Application of traditional investigation methods for characterization of defects related to modern technologies (2005).
Rod-like defects in silicon: signatures of distinct RLD structures detected by various measurement methods (2006).
Deep level transient spectroscopy for photovoltaics (2011).
PL and DLTS measurements on Si-based PV materials and solar cells (2013).
Photoluminescence for photovoltaics (2011).
Light-induced crystallisation for thin silicon films (2012).
Defects, Structures, Methods (2021).